In order to find a nanny job that suits your individual needs, we require the following information:
- Contact us to speak with a placement consultant or fill out our online application and a consultant will contact you to discuss an interview.
- Provide 2 proofs of identification and Social Security card/ US Work Authorization
- Interview with consultant and complete Written Interview and Dear Family Letter
- Submit proof of CPR and First Aid certification or show proof of enrollment in CPR/First Aid.
- Provide references for 3 years of childcare, and 2 character references. All references will be contacted. Upon acceptance, we will provide you with detailed job descriptions. You may let us know what nanny job you are interested and begin interviewing with the families htat you are interested in.
- When a family decides to offer you employment we will initiate a background check and submit the family’s employment offer to you. Upon successful completion of a background investigation, you may begin working.
Drug testing and TB testing may be required as well as Trustline. If you are registered with Trustline please provide proof with your application.